Announcement dated May 8, 2020:
Using the recommended guidelines that were issued from Governor Bill Lee, we will begin having Saturday and Sunday worship services beginning on May 9, 2020. Saturday services will be at 5:30 p.m. and our normal Sunday service at 9:15 a.m. See the details below.
To best accomplish the guidance, we will have 2 services with 30 people per service. This will accommodate the guideline of amount of distance between people.
PLEASE e-mail, call, text, or Facebook message Pastor Randy with which service you would like to attend. His number is: 615-362-1902.
If we don't schedule and everyone shows up at the same service, it's not going to work.
Additional recommendations (though not required) are as follows:
* Vulnerable populations (65 years and older, people with disabilities, people with serious respiratory or
cardiovascular conditions, people who are immunocompromised, and others), If you are symptomatic, have a fever, have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, or have traveled internationally or to a domestic hot spot in the past two weeks...are recommended to continue to STAY HOME.
* Face coverings - We understand if you prefer to wear a mask.
* The church will have hand sanitizer conveniently located for use.
* We will NOT have fellowship snacks or Sunday school after service.
* We WILL have communion but with smaller groups at a time. No common cup.
* We will NOT shake hands or share the peace.
* We will continue to record the service and post it to Facebook and e-mail for those unable to attend in person.
These are the guidelines. We will do our best to adhere to them.
We look forward to seeing each of you and worshipping together again!
Thanks for your cooperation and patience during this time.
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
Our mission is to follow Jesus Christ by reaching out to children, teenagers and adults with the Gospel, connecting them to the family of God
Saturday evening worship: 5:30 p.m.
Sunday morning worship: 9:15 a.m.
Sunday School: We will resume Sunday school at a later date.